WMHA 2020-21 Hockey Registration
This season we have merged with eHockey Canada for online registration to streamline the registration process. ALL registrations will be taken online.
To register your player(s), just click on this link and follow the steps outlined below:
- Create an account unless you have used this registration process before in another association.
- After creating your account, you will REGISTER A PARTICIPANT. Fill in all the required fields. The player’s Hockey Canada profile will then appear at the bottom of the screen (unless the player is a new registration within our association).
- Choose your player(s) profile, click Next, and complete the remainder of the registration.
- If you have more than one player to register, DO NOT checkout and select REGISTER ANOTHER PARTIC
- When you are done registering all your players, proceed to the CHECKOUT.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be asking for full payment at this time so please choose OTHER at checkout.
As no fees are being collected thru the online process, WMHA will require a $200 deposit to complete your player(s) registration(s) – funds due by August 31, 2020.
Please send your payment by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to pay via e-transfer, you can pay by cheque – dropped off at 152 Simon Lake Drive. Please make sure to include your child’s full name and division in the Notes section. (A fee of $50 will be charged for all NSF cheques).
Additional details on fees for the season will be provided as soon as they become available. As in prior years, there will be a third child discount – a one-time payment of $150 for the season.
If you do not have access to a computer, smartphone, or have internet access, please contact our registrar Lorrie McGrayne (email@example.com) or by phone at 705-988-2113 to complete your player registration.
Note: The closing of registration will be based on the number of enrollments received for each division.
Please also note:
· – WMHA Executive has the right to determine the number of players per team.
· – NOHA release policies will be enforced.
· – Current CSA approved helmets and equipment are mandatory – MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE ICE!
– WHMA strongly encourages the use of mouthguards for all players!!!
On behalf of WMHA, we would like to welcome you to the 2020-21 hockey season!